Sorry haven't blogged all week but have been busy on Work Experience, don't worry will post outfits and the likes tomorrow, but today is Friday and that means Friday Fashion Finds!!
I'm dying over these heels I've found from Topshop and I'm buying them, no doubt about it! I just have to wait 2 weeks, 2 weeks ahhh feels soo long away!!
They are perfect for SS12 because they are pastel and the heel is rocking a snake print, it's just meant to be. If they don't have them in Dublin I will cry, cry till my heart dies out. I'm thinking mint somewhere either on the clothing or accessories and then neutral like white/ivory and some metallic, just a little, would be perfect. Now just give me the cash ;)
I just have to post a photo:
Image via: Topshop
And look what else I have! A gorgeous coral structured bag! The price is soooo good too, only £37 so probably around €60 depending. Even though the colour is WOW the bag is seriously formal and elegant and people will be seriously jealous when your walking down the street, even the dirtiest of streets!
Image via: River Island
No comments:
Post a Comment