I'm dedicating a post to
Charles Worthington Hair Healer today because I just couldn't believe the results when I tried it on Sunday!

My hair has been seriously damaged with two years of home dying (soooooo against that now after what the hairdressers have been telling me-waiting till next Thursday to get my hair dyed) and with all the straightening and curling, my hair is quiet damaged. It felt really dead before after blow-drying it but when I used this leave-in conditioner just before I blow-dry my hair it felt really smooth and soft after! And still does 2 days later! It actually helped tame my hair too cos I've naturally wavy hair but this product gave it a healthy salon look-the one were they can blow-dry your hair without using a hair straightner-yes that look that I can't achieve myself.
Even the price is great too your looking at around €6, of course depending on where you buy but seriously great value for your money! Trip to the shops don't you think?
I really recommend buying it if your after a revitalised look especially seen as it's hard to know with every product claiming that they are
No. 1 that but this get's a serious
thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment