Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Zara SS12 Collection

As you know, I love the Zara Spring/Summer Collection this year- my lace lemon dress - but it just keeps getting better! I must say their prints are the nicest I've seen so far! A lot of the high street stores have gone excess- ahem River Island - but Zara's are cute and actually wearable around town!!

Some of you may disagree with my choice of trousers here but I'm drawn to these (strangely) -



They're wild (understatement) but they are MAJ! The colours, the flowers- cos let's face it, the flower is much better than animals on your legs!

Now wait till you see the jacket that I have lined up:


zara - spring - summer - 2012 - collection

It's bright bright banana yellow!! ( but this is fyffes' time better than a banana ;) )

I can't wait to hit Dublin for another shopping spree soon cos I'll just end up getting lost in a Zara (smallish) store!





Images via: Zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment