
Ok I've checked my bags a million times but I still feel like I'm missing something?! I can just imagine that tomorrow morning i'll be standing in dublin airport, about to get on the plane, and probably remember what it was - "ahh I forgot my nail file" - or something silly along those lines!
This trip was actually last min cos I only found out about the Open Day last week so I was panting when I found out! I'm being really organised - hence the folder with every ticket/map/planner in logical order - I'm going solo,for the first time, okay so I'm slightly over doing it!

Friday then I'm going for my seasonal shopping spree with Zoe so I had to prepare for staying over in Dublin for two nights too - why does everything always come at once?
I'll be sure to take lots of pics and share them with you as soon as I can!
Kisses and out,
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment