Today Zoe and I headed to the Strawberry Fest to see Amelia Lily and Marcus Collins! Great performance even if they only performed 4 sings each but the crowd wasn't really in the mood sadly because of the weather. Weather = Evil. Yes they can sing but did my toes really need to freeze? But then we did have an adventure around the small (ridiculous) town called Enniscorthy to find our old 'coffee' shop but in hilly Enniscorthy they are cutlery shops selling all kinds while your trying to have a cup of coffee. In saying that, they coffee gets a thumbs up!
But I think the highlight would by Marcus Collin's dancers.....he performed with two males to be exact. Where are they females do you ask? Each of the Mammys were ready to jump him so I think it was only fair to call in two, ehhh well take a look for yourself:
No comments:
Post a Comment