Just leave summer for a moment ladies...
My favourite feature I think from this whole preview would be Master Mod but that been said I do love a good lace collar! We all know that the monochrome trend is nothing new but it's the clothes that catch my eye. It's such a taoilered look and perfect for the awful weather ahead (you think I was a meteorologist)! I love love love the fine cuts - it makes me want to go to lots of formal events (sadly there's none on the radar for me, yet) but it's nice to dream!
Now to be honest I'm no fan of leggings, at all, I would get all of them and burn them because I think it's absolutely ridiculous that some people go out with leggings and nothing covering their bottoms and it's even worse when they are see-through...but these pair set AW12 upside down, inside out, all around perfectly -

They are lace and they are black - hot.
I think if you worked these with an all-out black outfit it would be soo soo sophisticated! I can even imagine it now with a long taoilered black collared coat. Not a trench coat though, too casual, something more elegant, perhaps a boyfriend coat.
But browse through the preview and see what you think!
Which is your favourite look and why?
No comments:
Post a Comment