What better way to cheer up a dull, miserable, rainy day then look at summer clothes? Yes you might be wrapped up now in your dad's sweater and eating like it's Christmas but holidays are around the corner!! Wooooohoooooo
So first on the list? Duh duh duuh the swimsuit:
> This black print swimsuit is from boohoo.com
(emphasised it more like ah boooooohoooooooo DAT com - yes I'm a freak)
> Or this cute white floral bikini is also available online @ boohoo.com
Both these bikini's are perfect for the beach - they will brighten up any dull stony beach in Wexford or the hot, luxurious beaches of Miami.
But you can't go to the beach without a pair of sunnies!
I particulary like the pastel colour ones this summer. Take for example these yellow ones from Miss Selfridge or these pastel cat eyed sunglasses from Topshop!
Ready to hit the beach? Not so faaaast! You are forgetting your essential - the FLOPPY hat!!!!!!!
Yes I know it isn't for everybody but it has the added benefits of protecting you from the sun, keeping you cool, la d da d da - not that your interested in that. But if you see hats like these ones from Miss Selfridge all over the beach don't say I didn't warn you!
Now getting movin' time to prepare and stretch before the beach, capish?!


No comments:
Post a Comment