Monday, 26 December 2011

Christmas Camera

I fricking LOVE my new camera Santa got me for Christmas! It's a Panasonic Lumix FZ48 and I may have only used it for 53 hrs 14 mins, but it's amazing! I can't believe how many features it has! Now let me set one thing straight, I did not read the manual, like it's thousands of small print writing pages long, and I don't want to spend my free days reading that. (Btw I've nothing against books, I got the 'Fashion Box' and 'Economics Evolving' for Christmas! And I want the Penguin Dictionary of Economics too....don't make fun of me!) Back to the camera...
I'll post pictures in a minute but I'm firstly going to tell you some of its features. It has a 3D MODE! 3D!! How cool is that! Apparently you record the pictures you want moving the camera horizontally and the camera then automatically combines the photos together to give it a 3D effect! Technology is great, no doubt about it! I'm going to have to turn it on to tell you how many scene modes it has because it requires counting....18 different scene modes including one for pets! Then it has 4 night portrait modes, 3 close-up modes, 3 sports modes, 3 scenery modes, 4 portrait modes, then various creative control modes, Intelligent Auto mode, a creative video mode and a custom mode (that's too advance for me yet, I'm taking it slowly, not counting the 89 photos I've taking already of pure crap but I just wanted to photograph everything) It's small and compact which is perfect and came with a camera strap but I still hold it with the fear of dropping it. It's so nice and smooth too, that's a bonus for me! AND the ZOOM!!! 24X zoom! Impressive!

I will totally be using this soooo much, but don't worry I won't be going around doing vlogs which seems to be a popular trend among people in my year now, basically a diary on their boring lives, but I will be taking  lots and lots of photos! I'm actually excited, nearly as excited when I go to do an accounting/economics exam and I start laughing or when I find something I love in the store and start squealing ( I feel sorry for my friends,  I get hormonal with clothes!)

My mum even has things line up that she would like me to take pictures of, including my baby brother's confirmation (exciting). I'm not going to say no because I probably would of taking the photos anyway but you feel pressure to get the best when someone specifically asks you and then you might not get what you want, thanks mother!

After all that long read, if you are still reading, I'm totally in love with the camera but I'm not going to give the verdict till a later stage because I don't want to be telling people to buy it when I've only had it for like 2 days. But so far, so good!

Now what you have been waiting for, the photos:









No comments:

Post a Comment