Monday, 26 December 2011

Newbie

Why did I join? That's what I'm asking myself, I just saw it and went for it, without really considering but thought it would release a 'creative' side to me, seen as that's what our guidance teachers say now that we're studying for exams.
I have facebook;twitter;tumblr;chictopia;lookbook; so this is another one to the list, and why not! I love writing about what I love, so this will be a mix, not on any one direct topic, not at any one specified time, but whenever I feel is right. I'm in control babes.
It's always a blogger's worst nightmare to have no followers, so lets hope I get at least one! I always hate people's first tweet, cos it's just an introduction, eh blaaaa nobody cares.
Enough with the intro, let the blogging commence.

1 comment:

  1. I said 'tweet' instead of post, I'm a totally idiot in that regards!

    ReplyDelete