Sunday, 8 January 2012

Beyonce's Bootylicious Baby

In case you hadn't heard (WTH how could you not have heard?!), Blue Ivy Carter was born!!
Well it's about time I say!! Everyone has been on the look out for waterbreaks for the last 2 weeks!! Queen B seriously had us gasping everytime a rumour spread!! We all wanted to know if it was a Boy/Girl?!?! Eventually the lil thing popped!! What do you think of the name? I was expecting something more deep and meaningful...(why don't "normal" average parent's do that? Well my name means dream in English, but I don't think my parents knew that!) I think Blue Ivy is a beautiful name but I prefer Ivy Blue something special and memorable about that but what does Blue Ivy actually mean?

It is going to be the baby of 2012 if not the baby of the decade? But then I do love baby Skyler Morrison Berman too! But Bay's (B-Jay) babe is all that I will be loving right now cos can you imagine how gorgeous this baby is going to be? Another Willow with more of an edge breaking the billboard charts? Or maybe it will go totally opp and become a fashion designer? Either way it's going to be big, bigger than the fascination with a MacDonald's quarter pounder on a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment