Who's excited?! It's sooo nerve wrecking waiting a year to see what they are going to bring out each season, just show us already!! I want to know months before what I want to buy especially for events...omg I'm so bad that way always plan waaaaaay ahead (talking max 3-4 months)!
There collections are: Surf Luxe, South Pacific and Spring Equinox, and it has a very 80s feel about it.
Surf Luxe:- Think Ivy from 90210. The collection is very loose, pastel with a mix of prints and metallics.
South Pacific:- Let me first off stating, this isn't for the faint hearted! This is wild, excessive wild. It has Magnum P.I. written all over it! It's all about Hawaiian with mad prints featuring head-to-toe. This collections contains bomber jackets, cycling shorts (?) and corsets.

Spring Equinox:- This collection hasn't be shown yet, but it's seems to be about pretty prints and ladylike dressing.
If this isn't your style, their jewellery is fine art. Fine art that is to die for! It's big, bold and excessive! There's always something for everyone, Topshop always caters for the girl and boy who have an eye for style, you just have to embrace it!
Images via: Topshop
No comments:
Post a Comment