Sunday, 1 January 2012

Elle Style Awards 2012

Just voted!
My fav are as follows:

  • Actor: Matt Damon
  • Actress: Emma Stone
  • Tv Actress: Amy Poehler (I can never get enough of her in Baby Mama!! hilarious!!)
  • British Designer: Jaeger (ahhhhhhh love love love, can't wait for SS12)
  • Designer of 2011: Marc Jacobs (I worship him so he will always be my No.1)
  • Accessory Designer: Albertus Swanepoel
  • Jewellery Designer: Solange Azagury-Partridge (but I also love Anndra Neen, they would be my fav but I only had to choice and Solange was the better!) 
"We love the idea of a woman who is in a relationship with herself. She buys a ring, a necklace, a cuff as if she is romancing herself." 

Phoebe & Annette Stephens

  • Model of 2011: Arizona Muse
Arizona Muse- Emilio Pucci Fall'11

Albertus Swanepoel

 ♡   Jaeger SS12  ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment