Friday, 20 January 2012

Friday Fashion Finds

Here's my second blog on "Friday's Fashion Finds". Sadly I missed last week, my apologies, but I was mad busy! But of course, I'll try my best not to let that happen again but school is stress 101!!! Luckily, I have a blog to escape the nightmarish books of excessive info!
If your not dying after seen this picture, you mustn't be alive!! This is a killer of a statement of a shirt all rolled in one! Look at it, it's BANANAS!!!!!
Madison Blouse by Goldie**

The detailing is magnificent! I'm actually totally, 99.9999% thinking of getting this because I have the perfect event in mind! Any excuse for an outfit will totally have me worked up!
I think these would be great paired with a berry-coloured skinny jeans and wait till you see the shoes that I've got lined up  for you! It's like the perfect, match-making outfit that's totally hard to resist!
MACE Suede Navy Stud Toe Boots
Now, these are no the most G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S. (sing it Fergie style!) boots but they are beyond fabulous with this ideal outfit. I can actually picture me wearing it! Is that beyond strange? 
But what's the verdict on this week's friday fashion finds? Did I do good or was it a complete and utter fail in the eyes of my readers?!

All clothing and images featured via: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment