Tuesday, 31 January 2012

SS12

I first have to start off by saying I'M GOING TO MISS AW!! It's my fav season! And it always has the best of fashion! Spring is especially annoying, because here it's a mix between winter/summer days and you never know what to wear because the weather is constantly changing! However enough with that rant, SS12!!


My Fav Designers:

Jaeger
Mark Fast (except don't think I'll go braless)
Erdem ( I want one of those Coco Chanel inspired hats!!)
Burberry Prorsum
Marc by Marc Jacobs (You guys I know I love this man!!)
Marc Jacobs (you couldn't say it was a surprise)
Chanel (Karl is always going to have it in the bag!)
Valentino

It's obvious at this stage what it is all about this season. PASTELS!!! Get your crayons out!! Stripes, from monochrome to big bright colours. And of course, your delicate lace

Some photos from their collection:
    Anyone know where to get the soundtracks?! Burb and Jag were my fav! I don't know how those models don't start dancing with the music on the catwalk!

    Images via: www.fashion156.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment