Monday, 9 July 2012

DIY: Crop Top

I wanted to do something new and fun today, so where did I look? Youtube! Where else to find something fun to do then from DIY vloggers! I really wasn't planning on doing this but I first started looking at cutting up and ripping jeans into shorts (which I'll do in the next few days) but I decided to start easy and go and rip up some t-shirts!

I made three crop tops but I hate my first one (looks like a baby got hold of a scissors) so I've only two made so far! Luckily none of the t-shirts were expensive - they are old - so even if I messed up I could just throw it away anyway! So what do you think? Do you think I did a good job or was it a total disaster?






No comments:

Post a Comment