It was such a lovely morning (and day) today that I had to go take some photos! I brought the dog with me - whom I love dearly - but seriously she couldn't sit still!! I had to hold a lead in one hand and a camera in another, oh and look good every time a car went by too. What's with car drivers?! Noisy as hell to see what I'm doing; wondering what I'm shooting; why I'm walking on the road in jeans bla bla blaaa..
But I actually had a lot of fun! Why do you ask? It was sunny, peaceful (for the most parts) and relaxing - I was by myself, doing my own thing on my own accord! So what do you think of the photos?
Hope your having a lovely weekend!
P.S. tomorrow I'm blogging about what I wore out this morning!
P.S. tomorrow I'm blogging about what I wore out this morning!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment