It was another successful shopping trip yesterday, even with the rain and crazy sale maniacs, I managed to get some great stuff!
My fav buy of the day was my Zara heels - electric blue! There were reduced from €50 to €30 which is practically a bargain in Zara! Woohoo! My other shoelicious purchases are from Warehouse (pink jelly sandals) and Penneys (Emerald green strapped sandals).
I didn't buy any clothing as such cos I had spent way toooo much the other week (according to papa - typical men) but I did get this hot floral bikini that I saw in a magazine from Penneys - only €12!
But I can't be strutting in a bikini without sunnies! I got blush and lemon cat-eyed pairs (both from penneys) but I wish it was more of a point at the corner but at €3 each what could you expect...still though they are a delight and I'm happy with them.
OH and all jewellery is from Newlook - look at the cute apple ring, adorable!
Definitely a day well spent from a metre length plaster covering my ankle to cracked bones from walking, from Iced lattes to Butler's Rocky Road, from quiet strolls to pushes from crazy mothers with buggies, from isolated vintage shops to mad house sale invaded stores, from rain to sun, oh and I can't forget the dozen snarls with Carlak (sister)!
No comments:
Post a Comment