These are really adorable looks, dear~ I love the color and the way you styled up the whole outfit~! I saw your blog link at IFB forum for bloggers and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your blog~!, and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~! Just join yours~! waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :) Nice blogging~!
Thanks Franchesca! Oh I love those heels and the best things about them is...they are actually comfortable!! It's not often I say that about my heels! They are from newlook.co.uk
Oh wow, all of these colors are amazing, I don't even know where to begin! I think my favorite is that yellow pleated skirt/mint blazer combo. I love your style, definitely a new follower :)
These are really adorable looks, dear~ I love the color and the way you styled up the whole outfit~!
ReplyDeleteI saw your blog link at IFB forum for bloggers and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your blog~!,
and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
Just join yours~!
waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
Nice blogging~!
❤
Olga / blogging from South Korea
http://www.myblondegal.com/
Giveway / Розыгрыш
Thanks Olga! Great to have you among my followers! All details of my outfits will be on my Lookbook soon! I'm also a foller on your blog too!
DeleteLook forward to your future posts!
Enjoy!
Aisling
x
Love that mint blazer!
ReplyDeletepeace&love, Jill
Favor the Brave
Thanks Jill! It's from A|wear.com!
Deletex
love your look! the dress lovely
ReplyDeletelove
http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/
Thanks Noralia! Glad you like them!
Deletex
Your outfits are absolutely lovely. I like the color combinations and those blue heels are awesome.
ReplyDeletexo
Franchesca
www.closetrework.com
Thanks Franchesca! Oh I love those heels and the best things about them is...they are actually comfortable!! It's not often I say that about my heels! They are from newlook.co.uk
Deletexx
Oh wow, all of these colors are amazing, I don't even know where to begin! I think my favorite is that yellow pleated skirt/mint blazer combo. I love your style, definitely a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Elana! I have a Lookbook account if your a member, you can follow my looks :) Glad to have your support!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!!
Aisling
x
Nice outfits and I love the blue shoes.
ReplyDeleteNice meeting you on IFB.
Kisses,
Ivana
http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/
Thanks Ivana!
DeleteAisling
xoxo