Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Collar

There is no doubt about it that the collar is and will be big for AW. It's hard not to like the chicness and sophistication of the collar. I for one love a collar that has a clean, sharp point. So today I've found my favourite collars on Topshop and ASOS to share with yous!

Image 3 of Sister Jane Chiffon Shirt with Skull Chain Detail

Image 3 of ASOS Shirt With Contrast Printed Collar

Image 1 of Vero Moda Studded Collar Chiffon Shirt

Longsleeve Collar Tip Shirt


What do you think of the collar?


Aisling
xoxo



Images via: Topshop & ASOS

10 comments:

  1. The first and last ones are to die for! xx

    www.prettylittlecheshire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Can't wait to buy some for AW :D
      Aisling
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. great blog!I like the last one the best for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im definitely a massive fan of collars... they're such a chic addition to any outfit

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! They make the most simplest outfit look chic, I need to get more though!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love the black studded collar. Great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently say on http://www.missguided.co.uk/ that they had lots of collars similar to that one too! :)

      Aisling
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. love this post!:)

    www.photoblogbylisayang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete