Sunday, 5 August 2012

Colourful Leopard Nail Art






Lately I've being sick of the simple one-colour nail polish that I usually do so yesterday I decided to try out a leopard print design on my nails. Even though it's Autumn (whaaaaaat?!?!) and I'm suppose to be getting down and gothic, I went for a bright cheerful theme! Why? Who knows! Either way here's my steps:


  1. Choose a base coat - I went for Revlon "Gold Coin" #146
  2. Using a bobby pin/hair clip create swirly designs on your nail - I chose to use Barry M "Berry" #308
  3. Using the other side of the bobby pin (or a new one) colour in the areas with your colours!

I hope it lasts a while! Have you guys ever tried it? If so, how did you get on and what did you do?


Aisling
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your nails are so cool! Would you like to visit my blog and if you like it maybe follow each other?

    x Marianne
    http://pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete