Sunday, 26 August 2012

Vintage Pieces


Something that I have never bought before is Vintage Clothing. To be honest, and I don't mean to be rude, it really creeps me out at the thought of wearing second-hand clothes. For all I know someone could of died in it! However every time I go pass a vintage store (which is rare cos there is like none where I live) I'm always in aw at the window displays: '60s Bubblegum suits; '40s playful dresses; '90s Bomber Jackets; '80s crazy print sweaters. I love the fashion from the 40s, 50s & 60s but one thing that is a serious challenge and drawback of vintage stores is the sizing. You are lucky to actually find something that fits perfectly. 
But for those vintage lovers out there I presume you have heard of Beyond Retro, based in London, it has clothing & accessories from every decade. Here are some of my favourite and you know what, I actually kind of want to buy:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Your blog is so pretty. Im a sucker for retro, although I sometimes find a hard time incorporating funky blazers with my everyday style. These are super cute! Following back :)

    xoxo

    Franchesca

    www.closetrework.com

    ReplyDelete