My first buy for A|W '12? Dogtooth Shorts! I've seen the dogtooth print everywhere from Paul Smith to Moschino. I got mine though - high street style - @ River Island! The minute you pop into a River Island store there is that dogtooth print on shorts, skirts, blazers, shirts, shoes, bags & tights. You can clearly tell they are taking it to the extreme!! I personally only like it on the shorts & tights. To wear it as a suit - head to toe - would frighten me! Eek...
What do you think of the dogtooth print? Dare to take it to the extreme?
Aisling
xoxo
Very cute shorts! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! See my blog for details: http://www.thestylishstudent.com
ReplyDeletethank you Carol-Anne! Oh I never heard of the Liebster Award before now but I'm so grateful you nominated me! I better get down to answering your questions so!
Deletexoxo
I love it! I didn't even know it was called dog tooth ;)
ReplyDeleteI just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for the details :)
Oh well we learn something new everyday! At least you know it now and not wonder the whole season what it is! lol
DeleteAw thanks girl! Only found out yesterday what the Liebster Award is! I'm defo a slow learner.
Great hearing from you!
Aisling
xoxo
cute skirt. good buy :)
ReplyDeletehttp://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/
Yeah I'm happy with them, something different yanno then the usual black shorts. Let's go wild ;)
DeleteAisling
xoxo
Love these shorts!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how you style them :)
http://www.gumbootglam.com/
Ally :)
Yeah I love this print right now! Super excited to wear them!
DeleteKeeping it real
Aisling
xoxo