Image via: Grazia
For today's post I decided to hunt down this A|W Burberry look, it took a while but I found some great similar pieces to recreate the whole look from the catwalk!
I found this Topshop khaki army jacket which is very military styled. From the catwalk I could see that Burberry were sporting animals on their tees so I found this Zoe Karssen Bat Tee. Even though they had the owl I think the bat works just as great. Now to the skirt...where do I begin. There are tons of different pencil skirts with a peplum but here Burberry had them more soft and playful then the usual structured peplums. So I found a similar one from Warehouse. But you can't wear that skirt without a killer belt so check out this metal studded belt from ASOS! Studs & spikes are striking all over this coming season so be sure to add them to your outfits! I also found a sleek mustard pair of gloves that will add chicness to your outfit! And last but certainly not least, shoes!! Now I can't decide which ones go better with this outfit so you guys will have to comment below and tell me which ones - Newlook ankle boots or Kurt Geiger ankle boots?



Aisling
xoxo
Images via: Topshop; ASOS; Kurt Geiger; Newlook


nice items!
ReplyDeletetq for your following on twitter dear:) I just found ur link on your twitter account:)
maybe fllw each other via GFC?
Hey Inggrid! I'm following your blog already :)
DeleteAisling
xoxo
Hi, I found your blog through the IFB forum, and am now following you - great blog! If you'd like to follow me back, my blog is http://www.lalamamma.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteThanks, and happy blogging!
Gina