Friday, 17 August 2012

Crosses









Coat - Topshop

T- shirt - Glamourous

Shorts - DIY creation

Black Pointed Angular Boots - Topshop

Earrings - Diva

Ring - River Island


Last night I had an unusual dilemma.....what does one wear to the cinema? I hadn't been in ageeees and I probably wore jeans the last time but I was seriously thinking what the hell am I suppose to wear? I went for a grungy look cos I think that works for a low-key event. What do you think? Now my sister thought I was a bit over dressed but I dunno? Anyway no one in the cinema minded (not that they should) cos everyone was too busy laughing at Ted - "Stop feeding the kid so many snickers!". Oh but you know what I couldn't believe? The S I Z E of the drinks!! I got large - little did I know that it was the size of the globe - but still, it was coke.



Keeping it real
Aisling
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. super cute outfit! love how you layer those stuffs!


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love that colour of nail polish too!

    xx

    Carol-Anne

    http://www.thestylishstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster award! http://styleoftori.blogspot.de/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete