As you might know by now on Friday (3 days to go!!) I'm heading to Lagos with my family for 12 days!! So excited yet there seems to be so much to pack! So I'm sharing some of my tips with you for travelling "light" (pfft as if we ladies can do that)!
I'm first going to start talking about jewellery! I've always - like most people- fussing over what to put my jewellery in! Do I seperate the necklaces, bracelets,etc. in different bags/boxes? Or do I keep them in their jewellery box? But I don't want to bring all my jewellery so here's what I've done:
I decided to put the jewellery I want to bring in a perfume box - Dolce & Gabanna The One - so not only will they smell nice (bonus!) but they will be keep partically safe cos the box is small so there's room in my suitcase for it!
What do you keep your jewellery in?
Lovely Jewelry!!!
ReplyDelete